OUR STUDENTS SAY:
“The fun activities make it easier to take on the information and the collaborative approach means students feel equal to tutors.”
Discovery College student
What we do at Severn & Wye Recovery College
Severn & Wye Recovery College delivers educational courses teaching people the skills, techniques and knowledge to recover from mental illness.
Since it started in 2013, the college has helped hundreds of people on their recovery journey. The college has a very dedicated team of people behind it, but it is you who is at the heart of the recovery process.
The college is delivered through a partnership involving:
Subjects covered during our courses include:
- The research about recovering from mental illness
- What mental illness is and how it affects us
- The psychology of wellbeing
- The process and practice of wellbeing
- How the way we form our own story affects the way we feel
- How to be mindful
- How to plan for a new future by setting achievable goals
Due to Covid-19, our courses are not currently running. We are looking into how we can deliver our courses safely and will update our website as soon as we have any further information. You can still contact us if you have any questions.